First Aid Merit Badge (BSA required badge)
1. Obtain a Blue Card from your ScoutMaster
2. Register for this class online
3. You must have a current requirements book or a
copy of them.
4. Print the workbook from USScouts.org (http://usscouts.org/mb/mb008.asp)
5. Make all required meetings, and Practice your Skills
Registration for First Aid Merit Badge is restricted to Boy Scouts.
The fee for this course is a discounted CPR certification and processing fee.
There is no charge for the Meritbadge portion of this training.
There may be a charge for materials used in the class, please check with your instructor.
This class is available to groups of 2-15 scouts and will take up to 3 meetings.
Scouts must show "actual proficency" in the skills being introduced. The Lecture and Sign-off method will not be
We offer discounted rates for First Aid and Wilderness First Aid certification after Meritbadge completion.
At this time our program is available to LVAC only.
Please use the Contact Us link if you have any questions.
First Aid Merit Badge + CPR Cert $15.00