First Aid training: Pick the Course that fits your needs
- Standard Level First Aid, CPR, and AED - Basic First Aid for
all occasions. General information on how to care for accidents around the office, home, and community. CPR and
AED can be incorporated into this class at no additional fee. (additional cost for separate CPR card if
- Advanced Level First Aid, CPR, and AED - Two steps beyond
the basics of the Standard First Aid course. CPR and AED can also be included in this course at no additional
- First Responder - Two steps beyond the Advanced First Aid course. This
is a more indepth study of anatomy, injury and emergency care in the pre-hospital environment. Includes
Professional Rescuer CPR.
- Professional Rescuer CPR - Two man CPR techniques and advanced
- CPR Only (Lay person Adult, Child, Infant) - Course covering only the basic level
CPR techniques. This course is the equivalent of current Red Cross and American Heart Association training
- Automated External Defibrillator - IF your office has AEDs on premisis or you are in
areas where they are available, you need to have this training to ensure that you are prepared to make use of
this device in an emergency.
- First Aid Only - Basic First Aid is a quick course not involving any CPR or
AED training time.
- Wilderness First Aid - If ou travel into the back country or you
are more than 1 hour from a hospital or other definitive care facilities. This course material is between the
Basic and Advanced First Aid but focuses on Extended Care of the patient. Advanced information gathering and
techniques that are necessary to care for paitents over a period of hours to days.
- Bloodborne Pathogens - Learn about the little things that could be
in that blood and how to clean up and properly dispose of blood contaminated items.
- Pediatric First Aid - Specifically care for the little-ones.
Important fr Day Care facilities.
- Traumatic Wound Care - Basic steps to care for traumatic
injury. The things that you need to do for yourself and for your patient so you both make it through. This is
suggested as an add-on course to the Standard, Advanced or Wilderness First Aid.
- First Aid Merit Badge (BSA required badge) - Boy Scouts
working on their First Aid Merit Badges qualify for this course. This material will cover the BSA First Aid
merit badge only.